[wingide-users] background colors

martinakos martin.tosas at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 11:21:30 MDT 2012

As I said in my message: "I have tried the display theme but none of them
suits me" so Black Background theme doesn't solve the problem.

I have also changed the window background color in windows 7 appearence
settings and this affects the window color for most applications, however
WingIDE must set the window background color internally. Is there anyway of
configuring this?

I know most people wouldn't care about this setting but for me it's
important I'm dyslexic and I read slower with black text on white
background.