[wingide-users] Keyboard bindings

martinakos martin.tosas at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 04:21:48 MDT 2012

Hi

I'm evaluating WingIDE and I have changed the keyboard personality to Visual
Studio as I'm used to use these keys when debuging. However, I see that some
of the keybindings are different from visual studio, for example to step-out
in VS you use Shift-F11 and to run to cursor you use Crtl-F10 these two key
combinations didn't work. I was able to add custom key bindings and that
solve the problem. I also notice the the VS key bindings or my custom key
bindings don't show in the debug menu (I haven't checked other menus) it
shows the default ones. Is this a bug or I'm missing something?

Thanks
Martin