[wingide-users] background colors

martinakos martin.tosas at gmail.com
Sun Jul 1 04:07:07 MDT 2012

Hi,

I'm evaluating WingIDE and I'm trying to change the background of all the
windows in WingIDE, by default they have white background and black text. I
have trouble reading with this color combination so I always change the
background of all windows to a pastel yellow and black text. I have managed
to set this background color for the source code, but I haven't found any
options to change it in the other windows, and I specially miss that in the
help window. I have tried the display theme but none of them suits me. Is
there any way of changing these colors? if not through GUI maybe editing
some file or changing something in the registry?
I'm using windows 7

Thanks
Martin