[wingide-users] Re: Wishes for WingIDE 5

Russell Warren russ at perspexis.com
Sun Jan 29 08:14:43 MST 2012

> Yes, this would be good to change. I've added it to our list of things to
> try to address in Wing IDE version 5.

How imminent is Wing 5, roughly?  I'm due to extend my 4.x support+upgrades
license and was on the verge of doing so, then I realized/recalled 5.0 may
be just around the corner.  I'll likely extend 4.x again no matter what
(I'm a very happy Wing Pro user since 2005), but I'm still curious.

Thanks,
Russ