[wingide-users] move-focus: skip tools

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Mon Jan 23 07:20:36 MST 2012

On 1/23/12 3:55 AM, Campbell McKellar-Basset wrote:
> I have side and bottom toolbars, both with splits, and two editor
> panels, side-by-side.  Pressing Shift-F1 moves between all windows,
> including tool boxes.  How can I switch between my two edit panels,
> without cycling through the tool boxes?
>
> Sometimes I press Shift-F2, then Shift-F1, then Shift-F2 again, but
> that's almost more distracting than reaching for the rodent.

Hi,

You can bind keys to the move-editor-focus command using the keyboard >
custom key bindings preference. It looks like there are default bindings
only in the Emacs (Ctrl-X O) and VI (various Ctrl-W sequences) keyboard
personalities so you will have to add a binding if you're not using one
of those.