[wingide-users] WingIDE hanging from time to time

Benjamin Hepp hepp at embl.de
Mon Jan 23 06:15:24 MST 2012

Hi,

I have problems with WingIDE 4.1. I often experience hangs (quite
frequently and between ~2-20 seconds). Possibly this has something to do
with the debugging. I'm using wingdbstub to debug an application (both
processes run on the same machine though). I often kill the application
while the debugger is still connected and paused or running. Maybe Wing
is then waiting for a reply from the process and somehow blocks the GUI???

Do you have any idea what I could do about it?

Cheers,
Benjamin