[wingide-users] Choice of Version Software

rich rich at nimbix.com
Tue Jan 3 10:27:07 MST 2012

Which version control software is best for me ?

I am a single user with desktop Ubuntu at office, Win7 laptop from home,
using Dropbox sync right now for my 'current project versions' which is
working pretty well.  I probably only need to do commits on my office
machine and may continue to use dropbox from my Win7 machine.  I
probably don't need a remote access server.

I think I prefer to keep the repository on my local Ubuntu machine.
Simpler is better if I'm not giving up something critical.  Security is
not a big concern.

Thanks