[wingide-users] Wing IDE support for printing source hardcopy

David Taylor taylor234 at comcast.net
Wed Feb 29 08:59:01 MST 2012

+1 on better printing control. I get the impression that hardly anyone
prints code any more, but I find I think better if I can get away from the
computer and just read the code and mark it up. I find it easier to work out
coordinated changes that way rather than doing each one immediately.

My priorities for printing are (1) give me some kind of in-comment character
that will trigger a page break so I can organize the printed code a little
better, and (2) have printing use the colors I have assigned to the source
code rather than reverting them back to a standard set.

  _____