[wingide-users] Wing IDE support for printing source hardcopy

Barry Mossman BarryMossman at primos.com.au
Tue Feb 28 21:40:58 MST 2012

I sometimes like to print my source so that I can review overall structure
offline, without the temptation of entering into some micro edit & test
tasks.

Wing could better support source hardcopy printing.

When working from hardcopy I prefer a B&W printout, with the font size set
to suit a page rather than my screens, and with line numbers turned off.

It would be good if the Edit|Preferences|Editor|Printing tab had support for
these options, rather than having to alter the main options before and after
any source print session.

PS: Thanks for Wing IDE. It is a super product.