[wingide-users] Paste changing indentation

Kevin Kesseler kevin at kesseler.net
Fri Feb 17 21:06:24 MST 2012

How can I stop Wing from making adjustments in the indentation when I paste blocks of code?  All I want is to preserve the original indentation--I don't want any adjustments to be made by Wing (especially in long blocks of code that might not get noticed), but I can't figure out how to turn this feature off.  Is there any way to get back to the "dumb" copy and paste?

Thanks,

Kevin Kesseler