[wingide-users] Fwd: Doing "Find Uses" and Search and Replace all at once

clif edwards clif.edwards.2 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 14 14:48:53 MST 2012

OK. implemented the find_uses_and_search():

great, opens both  Search in Files results and Uses.

Uses sees 5 instances in current module.
Search in .. sees 10 instances in current module as well as 28 more in 10
other files. This item was a class def.  Yes, Uses's 5 instances are the
most important; all assignments, but I want to change the name in most
comments and docs so I use the Search in .. options.

How change the scope of Uses to all project? No, wait - that is not the
point is it? Just use Replace in Files! it's already available. I use
Search | Replace in Files all the time.

ANyhow, thanks for the open them both in find_uses_and_search() script.
 You guys continue to be the most accessible coders around although I think
you tend to try an please everyone.

Best, Clif

--
Clif :   Verizon: 860 712-5317