[wingide-users] Why is 'credits' colored in editor

Michael Foord michael at voidspace.org.uk
Mon Feb 13 07:57:43 MST 2012

On 13/02/2012 13:55, Michael Hipp wrote:
> When I try to name a variable as 'credits', why is it being
> color-coded as if it were a built-in function? Is there something I
> don't know?

$ python
ActivePython 2.7.2.5 (ActiveState Software Inc.) based on
Python 2.7.2 (default, Jun 24 2011, 12:20:15)
 >>> credits
     ActivePython is a Python distribution by ActiveState Software Inc.
     Thanks to CWI, CNRI, BeOpen.com, Zope Corporation and a cast of
thousands
     for supporting Python development.  See www.python.org for more
information.

--