[wingide-users] Wing IDE 4.0.4 released

Max maxslimmer at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 00:20:53 EST 2012

Wingware <info <at> wingware.com> writes:

>    * Apply quote, comment character, or parenthesis to selection

How do I get apply parens to selection to work when using vi key bindings?
Tried selecting text (visual mode) and then simply entering "(".
Also tried selecting text (visual mode) and going into edit mode but that just
unselects my selection.
I've search this mailing list and web at large. Closest I found was a vim plugin
called "surround.vim" but I'm not sure if I can customize Wing that way?
This would be a great feature to have within the vi key bindings.