[wingide-users] Windows jumping around

Dietmar Schwertberger maillist at schwertberger.de
Tue Dec 11 16:04:19 EST 2012

Hi!

I'm using Wing IDE on Windows 7.
Often I use the resizing features of Windows 7 like dragging it
to the left screen border to size it to left half of the screen.
After that, even when I have resized the window, it will jump
around on certain actions like debugging or clicking on an
entry in the Open Files tab.

I was told a year ago that I can work around that by resizing the window
manually.
But honestly, I'm fed up with jumping windows. I do not use
Auto-Perspectives, so I do not see any reason why a window should jump...

Regards,

Dietmar