[wingide-users] Setting/removing breakpoints crashes debugee

Franz GEIGER f.geiger at datec.at
Mon Dec 10 11:08:01 EST 2012

The app is rather large and uses two large packages. I'll try to strip
down the app so that those packages aren't needed.

Ist there anything else I could do in the meanwhile? Could it be a bug
showing up because something in the libs (ArchLinux is a rolling
release) or in my project file or whatever has changed? I'm a long-term
user of WingIDE and never has it let me down let alone the debugger. So
I guess that WingIDE isn't the only cuplrit.

Cheers
Franz