[wingide-users] Bug: "No symbols" in Source Browser

Diogo Baeder diogobaeder at yahoo.com.br
Fri Aug 31 07:59:35 MDT 2012


Hi there,

I've just hit this one, it's the first time that it happens to me.

Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the IDE (I tried reopening it, so I'm considering this step as part of the bug reprodution);
2. Open one of the files in the project (in my case, it's a test module, "test_dao.py");
3. Check the Source Browser tab - it's empty, "No symbols" -. Besides this, the file content shows normally in the edit area, with other stuff working normally, like Source Assistant. Only the Source Browser is not working properly.

I'm not sure if there's a specific condition for this to happen, but I tried closing and reopening both the file and the IDE itself, and this keeps happening.

Cheers,
 
Diogo Baeder
http://www.diogobaeder.com.br
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: </pipermail/wingide-users/attachments/20120831/b1cc29e6/attachment.html>


More information about the wingide-users mailing list