[wingide-users] pylint environment

Aleh Arol aleh.arol at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 13:10:11 MDT 2012

Got it. Thanks. Yes, I have custom interpreter set in the project and as we already discussed it seems that doesn't matter because #!/use/bin/python explicitly selected in pylint.
For true integration pylint panel should do something like $(project_python) pylint.py instead of calling the bin cmd set when configuring pylint panel...
Pylint executable is indeed 4 lines script importing pylint module and running it's instance.
As for the core I 'm pretty sure both pythons I have are 2.7, something went wrong during module import, and if this will keep happening with my custom python (pydebug enabled one) - I'll investigate.

Best regards,
Aleh Arol