[wingide-users] Free passes for PyCon Finland and EuroSciPy

Wingware info at wingware.com
Wed Aug 15 11:03:18 MDT 2012

Hi,

Wingware is sponsoring PyCon Finland this year and we have a free pass
to give away, in case anyone wants it.

We also still have a free pass for EuroSciPy.

This year we are sponsoring (or have sponsored) PyCon US, PyCon Taiwan,
SciPy, PyOhio, EuroSciPy, Kiwi PyCon, PyCon Poland, PyCon France,
PyTexas, PyCon UK, PyCon Ireland, PyCon Finland, PyArkansas, PyCon DE,
and PyCon Argentina.  It's great to see so many Python conferences
around the world!