[wingide-users] Wing tests not running

Murray mjrmua at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 09:40:18 MDT 2012

John,

Selecting a file and using "Run test" I get the same "Starting Test"
message and no other output.

My project is laid out as:
project/module/* for all source files
project/tests/* for all tests

My tests need to be run from the base directory else they will fail with
ModuleImportFailure, when they can't find the module they're supposed to be
testing.
If this is what is happening, why isn't wing reporting that failure?

Is there a way to prevent Wing's test runner from changing the execution
directory?
Or should I be changing my directory structure somehow?

Thanks for the help,
Murray

--
  \o/