[wingide-users] Wing tests not running

Wing IDE Support support at wingware.com
Wed Aug 1 09:11:54 MDT 2012

On 8/1/12 8:24 AM, Murray wrote:
> But when I click "Run Tests", the only response I get is a "Testing:
> Starting Tests: <filename>" message in the messages window.  In the
> testing window the test file icons all remain as question marks.

Do the test run when you select a file and then use Run Tests?  Wing's
testing tool runs each file after changing to the directory that the
file is in.  Do your tests run from the command line if you cd to the
directory and then use python -m unittest <filename.py> ?  Wing doesn't
currently use discover because it's a fairly recent addition to the
unittest module.