[wingide-users] Wing tests not running

Murray mjrmua at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 06:24:12 MDT 2012

I'm trying out Wing IDE for the first time and struggling to get tests to
run though the IDE.

I've got some test cases already written which run happily (and fail) if I
call ">python -m unittest discover".
I've added all test files to the project, and they've been discovered by
wing based on my test file pattern ("tests/test_*.py").

But when I click "Run Tests", the only response I get is a "Testing:
Starting Tests: <filename>" message in the messages window.  In the testing
window the test file icons all remain as question marks.

Am I missing something?

Thanks,
Murray