[wingide-users] fatal: Not a git repository (or any of the parent directories)

rzn8tr raycores at gmail.com
Wed Apr 25 13:06:37 MDT 2012

I don't have any problems running git from the command line, but when I do a
project commit from within Wing IDE I usually get:
fatal: Not a git repository (or any of the parent directories): .git
[command terminated]

I didn't have this problem on a previous project, and occasionally it works
within Wing IDE, but I don't know what I might be doing differently.  Single
file commits are fine.

Any tips for checking the setup?