[wingide-users] Suggestion for 'Testing' tool

Michael Hipp michael at redmule.com
Sat Apr 21 14:38:46 MDT 2012

When Wing first starts, in the testing tool it just shows all the modules that
Wing found. It doesn't show anything within the modules (i.e. classes,
methods). There seems to be no way to expand the modules so I can run
individual tests within that module. My only choice is to either run all tests
or run all tests within a module. Once I have run all tests within a module I
can then run individual ones.

Could we add a command something conceptually similar to "Reanalyze file" to
populate the tree under each module so that an individual test can be run?

Often it is very inconvenient to have to run a bunch of tests other than the
one I'm currently working on.

Thanks,
Michael