[wingide-users] (no subject)

Josh tankorsmash at gmail.com
Sun Apr 15 17:29:34 MDT 2012

I can't seem to reproduce it in a file, so it must have been a fluke,
solved by reloading the file or it reanalyzing by itself.

I can however reproduce it in the Wing Python Shell. -Restart the
shell through the options menu -type: 'test/' and it comes out  'test
/' for me.

Python 2.7.2, Windows 7. 64 bit, Wing Pro 4.1.4-1 (rev 26413) with
Auto-Enter Spaces enabled, with After Keywords and Enforce PEP8 on as
well.