[wingide-users] (no subject)

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Sun Apr 15 16:16:59 MDT 2012

Josh wrote:
> Is there a way to disable the auto-entering of spaces in a string
> only? If I try to write 'http://google.com' for example, it comes out
> "'http: // google.com <http://google.com>'" which doesn't work as a URL.
>  My solution is to temporarily disable auto-entering of spaces
> entirely for a short while while I'm typing the URL; but maybe Wing
> could detect   a string being typed and could disable that feature
> automatically?

Wing shouldn't do any auto-entering of spaces in strings.  Is this
reproducible?  If so, can you send us the file w/ instructions for where
to type to get the bug?

You may also want to try right-clicking on the file and selecting
Reanalyze File in case something has gotten mucked up in Wing's analysis
of the file.