[wingide-users] Wing IDE 4.1.5 released

Wingware info at wingware.com
Tue Apr 10 11:52:17 MDT 2012

Hi,

We've just released version 4.1.5 of Wing IDE.  This release includes:

* Fix debugger bug that prevented QThread instances from being created
* Added simple copy command for the pylint tool
* Mini-search works when cap-lock is on
* Don't assume extension modules in packages are all lower case on Windows
* Run nose & doc tests even if sys.path is modified before test runner
executes
* Don't raise window and grab focus when auto-showing the Debug I/O tool
* Turbo completion mode completes on = in conditionals after if, elif, while
* Include support for debug builds of Python 2.7 on Windows
* A few other minor bug fixes

See the change log at
http://wingware.com/pub/wingide/4.1.5/CHANGELOG.txt for
details.