[wingide-users] Added support for debugging QThreads in PySide and PyQt4?

Else Popelse Else.Popelse at gmx.de
Thu Apr 5 08:54:20 MDT 2012

Hi,

I just played with the latest version (4.1.4), but had
to revert to 4.1.3 in the end, since I couldn't run
projects anymore, which use QThreads.

I receive following error:
t = PyQt4.Qt.QThread()
TypeError: __call__() takes at least 2 arguments (1 given)

Even calling a static method returns the same error:
t = PyQt4.Qt.currentThread()
TypeError: __call__() takes at least 2 arguments (1 given)

Do we need an additional argument now, when debugging?

Thanks!