[wingide-users] Weird scrollwheel behaviour on Mac

Danny Bloemendaal danny.bloemendaal at informaat.nl
Wed Apr 4 02:51:03 MDT 2012

Hi folks,

Is anybody experiencing weird scroll-wheel behaviour on the Mac? I'm running the latest XQuartz and fortunately they fixed that annoying hypersensitive scrolling when using the wheel. However, I now notice that there is a delay before it starts actually do the scrolling. The first scroll-tick is not registered. You seem to have to do several consecutive scroll-ticks in a row before it starts actually scrolling. Quite annoying too.

Anyone?

Cheers,

Danny.