[wingide-users] WindIDE toobox window window title

Dietmar Schwertberger maillist at schwertberger.de
Thu Sep 29 12:19:25 MDT 2011

Am 29.09.2011 19:44, schrieb Joon Ro:
> Since the first part is the same for both windows, it is somewhat hard
> to distinguish one from the other. If the title of the toolbox window is
> something like "Wing IDE: Tool Box: project.wpr", then it would be much
> easier to identify.
I also often have problems to find the right window...
My suggestion would be to remove "Wing IDE" and .wpr completely.
Most applicatons seem to do so on Windows. The icons are easy enough
to recognize. Maybe slightly different icons for editor and tool
box windows could help as well.

Often I have two projects open which makes a total of four or five
windows. Does anybody else like the idea of having different
icon background colors for different projects?

(For sure the implementation of different icons and colors would only
make sense for Wing 5 with the new GUI library.)

Regards,

Dietmar