[wingide-users] WindIDE toobox window window title

Joon Ro joonpyro at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 11:44:34 MDT 2011

Hi,

This is a trivial matter but would it be possible to change the window
title of the toolbox window of wingide to something more easily
distinguishable from the main editor window?

For example, currently the main window's title is "Wing IDE: project.wpr:
file.pyx (folder)" and the tool box window's name is "Wing IDE:
project.wpr: Tool Box".

Since the first part is the same for both windows, it is somewhat hard to
distinguish one from the other. If the title of the toolbox window is
something like "Wing IDE: Tool Box: project.wpr", then it would be much
easier to identify.

I'm saying this because I'm trying to assign global hotkeys to activate
the both windows and it is somewhat tricky with both windows have the same
titles.
I could use regex I guess but still it would be great if it is more easily
identifiable.

Thank you,
Joon