[wingide-users] Printing, margins

David Taylor taylor234 at comcast.net
Thu Sep 29 10:25:10 MDT 2011

I looked into py2pdf, which is now part of ReportLab. It looks like a very
slick package with all kinds of great features, but it's way overkill for
what I want. So I'd still like to submit a feature request for Wing to (a)
print using the user-defined colors rather than reverting to the default
colors, and (b) provide an escape-style character to insert a page break.
Thanks.