[wingide-users] Printing, margins

Dietmar Schwertberger maillist at schwertberger.de
Tue Sep 27 12:55:41 MDT 2011

Am 26.09.2011 23:34, schrieb Wing IDE Support:
> We'll take a look at printing again in Wing 5. In the near-term, you may
> want to look at alternate methods of printing Python code. Wing uses
> py2pdf on Linux and OS/X (I'm assuming you're on Windows), which has
> been out for awhile but works. I'm sure there are other packages as well.

Having more options only in Wing 5 is fine for me.

I know py2pdf and did use it a lot at the times of 15/17 inch monitors.
On larger monitors I started to use more than 80 characters per line
and so I stopped using py2pdf as there was no way to control the aspect
ratio of the font.
Anyway, with a 20" TFT in portrait orientation or on a 30" I do not
have much need for hardcopies.
But unfortunately, at our office we only have 22" widescreen monitors.
Due to the low vertical resolution I sometimes would prefer to print
out.
(I doubt that the company policy really saves money here...)

Regards,

Dietmar