[wingide-users] Printing, margins

David Taylor taylor234 at comcast.net
Mon Sep 26 12:41:04 MDT 2011

+1 on greater control of printing, including font size control, the use of
user-defined colors rather than reverting to the default colors, and the
option of inserting page-breaks symbols to force new classes to start on new
pages. I gather that programmers in general rely less on printing these days
so this probably isn't a prioroty for you, but it is a vital to the project
I am working on, and I spend more time than I should using work-arounds to
create readable printouts.

If others value the ability to control printed output, you might want to add
your voices to this request.