[wingide-users] Printing, margins

Dietmar Schwertberger maillist at schwertberger.de
Mon Sep 26 12:12:45 MDT 2011

Am 21.09.2011 16:03, schrieb Michael at Redmule.com:
> When printing a python file, the printout ends up with a lot of wasted
> (IMHO) whitespace above the header and below the footer. The header and
> footer are each about 1.6cm or .625" away from the top/bottom edges on
> US Letter paper. Is there any way to adjust the print position of the
> header and footer? I want to get as many lines of print as possible on a
> page.
May I add that it would be nice if I could change the font size for
printing (especially the width, to have more than 80 characters per
line).
Also, currrently the printout colors are the default colors and there's
no way to use the user-defined syntax coloring. Of course not all
color combinations make sense for printing, so maybe it could be made
optional.
(Not yet tested with 4.0.4, but it was like that before.)

Regards,

Dietmar