[wingide-users] Wing debugger stops at all exceptions

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Thu Sep 22 18:55:54 MDT 2011

On 9/22/11 5:06 PM, Adi J. Sieker wrote:
> On 22/09/11 22:58, Wing IDE Support wrote:

>>> Report Exceptions: Immediatly if appear unhandled
>>
>> Could you try the When Printed mode?
>
> That seems to wrok fine.

The Immediately if Appear Unhandled mode doesn't work w/ Python 3
because of changes to the internals.  We may abandon it or try to find
another way to implement it under Python 3.  For the most part the When
Printed mode is preferable.  Immediately if Appear Unhandled was the old
default from years ago but When Printed been the default for quite a
while now.