[wingide-users] Opening a file in multiple windows

Nag rajan nagrajan at cyanoptics.com
Thu Sep 22 11:51:28 MDT 2011

IIRC, Wing had the ability to open a file in multiple windows in the same
running instance. This was useful to work on different parts of the file at
the same time.

It is not working anymore in 4.0.4.

I know the side-by-side split feature, but I have 2 monitors and multiple
windows work better because of the way I arrange my tool windows.
Is there a way to make this happen or possible to patch this?

Best
Rajan