[wingide-users] Wing IDE 4.0.4 released

Dietmar Schwertberger maillist at schwertberger.de
Wed Sep 21 13:37:39 MDT 2011

Am 20.09.2011 03:54, schrieb Wingware:
 > * History in shells operates on whole blocks
Certainly the feature that I had been awaiting most...
Thanks a lot.

Is there a way to cancel editing when I'm in a multi-line block?
I would expect the Escape key to do that. Instead, Escape switches
me back to the editor window, but keeps the expression.

Automatic indentation after entering a colon plus Enter would be nice.

When I have moved up the cursor with the mouse or Ctrl-Up and hit Enter,
it would be nice if the expression under the cursor would get copied to
the input line.
(Personally I prefer this to the classical history traversal when I
need to go back by more than one or two expressions.)

Regards,

Dietmar