[wingide-users] wingide 4.0.4-1 (rev 25075) and Gnome 3 /Fedora 15

Noe Nieto tzicatl at gmail.com
Tue Sep 20 13:41:04 MDT 2011

Today I downloaded the rpm of the new release of wing-ide. Looks pretty
solid. but I only have a very small issue: WingIde is no longer present in
gnome3's list of apps. Seems like the .desktop ini file is not there or is
corrupted but haven't look at it.

I don't know if there are any linux users with this problem.

On previous releases of wing 4 the icon was ther.

Cheers :)

*Noe Nieto
Estudiante de Psicología Holokinética*

Diplomados, noticias, libros, artículos,
audios y videos gratuitos :   *percepcionunitaria.org
*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XoOcGBgSCk