[wingide-users] "Open File Location" feature

Musaab musaab.ozdemir at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 03:27:38 MDT 2011

I could not find this in program (WingIDE Pro) and I was wondering if I
missed it, or if it doesn't exist it could be added.

Feature = "When I right-click on a file name tab, and get options such as
split, etc, I would like an option to open the folder where that particular
file is located in the appropriate file manager (windows explorer, etc)."

if Feature in WingIDE:
   print("Where?")
else:
   print("Please add feature to WingIDE! Thanks!")

-----
http://www.roguecode.net