[wingide-users] Re: Yay Wing [was: auto pairing/auto close bracket, parenthesis, brace or quote]

Musaab musaab.ozdemir at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 00:53:50 MDT 2011

+1

I have really been pleased with Wingware and their level of customer
interaction.  I see, almost always, near instant response from Wingware
Support on these forums, and there have been a couple occasions where I had
asked questions through email, and received very helpful and responses in a
very quick fashion.

Great product with great support.  Keep it up!

(I am looking forward to the update, because what I have read, some nice
things are in the works, especially with having PyCharm as competition)

-----
http://www.roguecode.net