[wingide-users] Spinning wing-ide, is it possible to debug?

Noe Nieto tzicatl at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 12:19:19 MDT 2011

I use wingide for big projects with thousands of files(Plone).

I also like to add autocompletion features to my projects by using buildout
and collective.recipe.omelette. That makes a "virtual" pythonpath of all the
eggs in the project. From time to time WingIde becomes very sluggish and
eats all the CPU it can.

Can you give some hints on where does it fail? How to debug some stuff and
make adjustments or report bugs?

*Noe Nieto
Estudiante de Psicología Holokinética*

Diplomados, noticias, libros, artículos,
audios y videos gratuitos :   *percepcionunitaria.org
*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0XoOcGBgSCk