[wingide-users] Debug in 32-bit mode

Lynn Oliver raycores at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 17:16:34 MDT 2011

[I initially failed to copy this to the mailing list]

My understanding is that VERSIONER_PYTHON_PREFER_32_BIT was for the Apple-supplied version, which is not the version I am using.  Nonetheless, I tried it several ways (Environment, Build Command) but in each case debug was running in 64-bit.

Is there any way to prepend "arch -386" when starting Python in the debugger?

Regards,
Lynn