[wingide-users] Yay Wing [was: auto pairing/auto close bracket, parenthesis, brace or quote]

David Taylor taylor234 at comcast.net
Mon Sep 5 20:54:49 MDT 2011

+1.

  _____

From: wingide-users-bounces at wingware.com
[mailto:wingide-users-bounces at wingware.com] On Behalf Of Marc A. Murison
Sent: Monday, September 05, 2011 12:48 PM
To: wingide-users at wingware.com
Subject: [wingide-users] Yay Wing [was: auto pairing/auto close
bracket,parenthesis, brace or quote]

I know this is pointing out the obvious, but Wingware is the most responsive
and helpful software company to its users that I've ever seen in 30 years of
coding. Combine that with an excellent product, and WingIDE, even if it has
a quirk here or there that at the moment irks you, is a total no-brainer.

Apropos of nothing in particular, I just thought I'd put that out there.

--Marc Murison

On Mon, Sep 5, 2011 at 11:00, <wingide-users-request at wingware.com> wrote:

On 9/2/11 6:08 PM, Jackie Lee wrote:
> I'm considering buy wingide, but the major hold up is this auto pairing
feature.

> I saw a discussion here one year ago:
> http://wingware.com/pipermail/wingide-users/2010-November/008577.html
>
> How did that come out?

Unfortunately we don't have it yet.  Sorry, this is a feature I'd agree
has been bumped by other things for too long now.  I'll look into the
details of what it would take to do and will see if we can get this in soon.