[wingide-users] Yay Wing [was: auto pairing/auto close bracket, parenthesis, brace or quote]

Marc A. Murison murison at alpheratz.net
Mon Sep 5 13:48:16 MDT 2011

I know this is pointing out the obvious, but Wingware is the most responsive
and helpful software company to its users that I've ever seen in 30 years of
coding. Combine that with an excellent product, and WingIDE, even if it has
a quirk here or there that at the moment irks you, is a total no-brainer.

Apropos of nothing in particular, I just thought I'd put that out there.

--Marc Murison