[wingide-users] Malfunctioning undo in 4.1.0

Danny Bloemendaal danny.bloemendaal at informaat.nl
Mon Oct 31 07:51:13 MDT 2011

Hi folks,

I'm experiencing some severe undo problems while working with the new 4.1 where, at some point, it starts to mis many intermediate steps when doing undos. Like it jumps back let's say 10 edits instead of one. I've had it several times now since it was released. I have to close and reopen the current document to fix get it back to normal but you miss your undo buffer at that moment of course.

Anyone else experiencing this as well? Just beware for this. You might loose stuff (I just did).

Cheers,

Danny Bloemendaal.