[wingide-users] Overwriting tabs from Source Browser?

Michael Hipp michael at redmule.com
Sun Oct 30 19:23:02 MDT 2011

Running WingPro 4.1.0-1 on Win7 x32. When I click on modules in the
Source Browser to open another file, it overwrites one of the existing
tabs in my editor window if there are 3 or more tabs open. If I start
with no tabs open and then click on modules, the number of tabs grows to
3 and then stays constant as I click on more modules.

It does not seem to do this when I open files from the Project Manager -
the number of open tabs grows.

Bug?

Thanks,
Michael