[wingide-users] Wing IDE 4.1 released

Richard Gildea rgildea at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 12:47:50 MDT 2011

On 27 October 2011 19:43, Wingware Support <support at wingware.com> wrote:

> We've just released version 4.1 of Wing IDE.  The highlights of this
> release include:
>  * Include argument names in auto-completer during invocation

Thanks for the addition of this feature so quickly. However, this feature
would probably be more useful to me if the keyword appeared on its own in
the auto-completer in addition to "keyword=default" (preferably above in the
list?). In practice if I am passing a keyword to a function call, it is most
probably because I wish to change it from the default, so I want just the
keyword in the auto-completer.

p.s. A small nitpick - would it be possible to choose whether or not to have
spaces around the '=' when the keyword=default appears in the
auto-completer? My own personal preference is for no spaces (a la the Google
style guide,