[wingide-users] Integrating zc.recipe.testrunner with wingide?

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Thu Oct 27 20:10:35 MDT 2011

On 10/27/11 6:04 PM, Noe Nieto wrote:
> I'm running lot's of doctests with zc.recipe.testrunner (using
> buildout). Is it possible to integrate this dev environment with
> wingIDE and debug some tests?
>
> Right now I'm just using wingIDE as an editor.

We do support doctests but I don't know if those designed for that test
runner will work (however, the sources for the existing runners are in
src/testing/runners in your Wing installation so you could potentially
hack the doctest runner to work).  Another alternative is to set up a
project that just runs the zc testrunner in the debugger.  That would
let you set breakpoints in failing tests, etc.

Please let me know if you have any questions if/when you look at this.