[wingide-users] syntax coloring import/themes

Wingware Support support at wingware.com
Fri Oct 14 13:08:08 MDT 2011

On 10/14/11 11:54 AM, Matt Feifarek wrote:
> There is some new neat work on color palettes for code coloring out
> there, like this:
>
> https://github.com/ChrisKempson/Tomorrow-Theme
>
> I'd love to be able to try these out in Wing; is there a practical way
> to do this without just setting every triplet by hand? I'm willing to
> edit the config file if I have to, but I thought I'd see if there was
> some better way.

There isn't a way to set colors other than either to use the preferences
GUI or generate the color list in the format that's in the preferences
file.  I've been thinking it would be nice to be able to read some
standard color specifications but we won't look at that for a while
still.  In general I hope to get to a unified way of creating and
sharing color configurations in or some time after Wing 5.