[wingide-users] file rename/move -> refacor

Jason L Connor jconnor at redhat.com
Thu Oct 6 12:58:41 MDT 2011

I don't know if this has been mentioned on this list before, but one
feature I'd love to see get added to wing, is: treat the renaming and
moving of python module files as refactors. That is, identify the places
the renamed/moved module is imported in the project and change the
import statements and usages accordingly.

This is something pycharm does really well.

Wing's 'find uses' dialog is unsurpassed and I can work around this
using it, but the trunked workflow pycharm offers is really useful.

--
Jason L Connor
linear on freenode #pulp